• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde [H]<Blood Ravens> EU Close knit guild Recruiting

Kiporion

Hello everyone,

So, with the launch of Kronos 3, me and some of my friends are making a fresh guild. We plan on being a small-medium, family like guild. To keep it under control and have fun!

So, we want to start, level and do dungeons together, help each other with professions, quests, pvp, and other friendly stuff.
Once we reach end game, we'll raid, pvp and do lots of stuff together.

We'll also organize a lot of guild events, to have fun and get to know each other better! If you find this interesting, doesn't matter if you're EU or not, we'll try and adjust to everyone in the guild! (for the raid times and stuff).

I plan on making a discord server soon, so reply here for my discord tag if you're interested and want more info! It'll be up before the server so we can get to know each other better.

Sincerely, Kiporion

EDIT: 13.03.: Guild discord is up! Here's my discord: Kiporion#5988, so anyone interested feel free to contact me for invite and more questions!

Last edited:
Hi Kiporion,
For the moment I just want to play casual, I don't have the time for end game raiding. But can help out by making pots and bandages and other mats. Would that be OK?

Of course :D You don't even need to help us, in fact, we'd help you! We're not only looking for raiders, casuals are welcome as well.

As I said, we're friendly, family-like, close knit guild, not a semi hardcore raiding guild. Haha!

Here's my discord: Kiporion#5988, guild server is up and we have several people already ^^

I'll edit this post to add my discord

Top Bottom