• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[H]<Blood Ravens> Small-medium, family-like guild Looking for more ravens!

Kiporion

Good day everyone,

With the launch of K3, some friend and I decided to make a medium guild, with laid-back atmosphere. We want to make a guild where everyone knows each other and NOT something with over 200 members where only Leader and officers are known.

Being laid-back and family like doesn't mean that when we go into Raids that we'll just laugh and run around. We'll be focused and progress, but with light atmosphere :D

So, if you want to level, raid, PvP, do dungeons, or just be there for friends and atmosphere, YOU are welcome into <Blood Ravens>!
We're EU Based, but we have few NA members!

The ways you can contact me:

-Reply here

-PM here

-Contact me on discord: Kiporion#5988

P.S.: We have discord server up :D

Last edited:
Nice sounds like guild for me.Played wow from start till panda expansion on my mage in raiding guild.First time playing on private server.
Hope you have spot for warlock that want to remember old raiding vanilla days.
I will contact you 2-3 days before server start.
If you want ask me something pm and I will be glad to answer.

/cheer

Hello my girlfriend and I were wondering if we would be able to join? We are new to World of Warcraft and we are looking for a chilled friendly environment to experience the joys of WoW. We are both 21 and play EU times, being from South Africa. If our Character names are Required I am Melfeus and my friend if Grimmachu. =)

Hello,
With the (not so) recent Blizz announcement about classic wow and after I heard about K-III, my interest in vanilla wow was rekindled, (I did play abit on Nost and Kronos I some years ago) and wish to give it another shot.
Your laid back approach sounds very appealing to me and I would be very interesting in joining a family-like guild like yours. My schedule does not allow for hardcore pursuits in either PvE or PvP, but while doing either I like to play to the best of my abilities.
I only have a quick question: Do you have any policy in terms of class/spec selections?
My 2 favourite class/specs, since the time of vanilla have been Feral Druids and Enh Shamans, so are you ok this that or you require optimal builds only? Cheers

Last edited:
Hi, Just wanted to ask if you guys are still looking for additional players ? I am looking on starting on the server as I have gotten tired of the retail version. Have been playing since vanilla retail and have cleared vanilla up to the four horseman (At the time). If you are still looking for people , I just wanted to ask what classes you are mostly looking for atm. I am open to play most classes ;). 29 Years old. European. Thanks for a reply. Thum8er

Not applying however i like ur title. I would recommend learning from other guilds and adding important information, info about raid time & day along with loot rules would make people a lot calmer as it is no-longer something to worry about. For schedule's i recommend using GroupCalendar, its an old addon that allows setting up a raid in-game with sign-ups & all along with events that sync with those who have it once you decide upon a channel which should perhaps be the guildname. Furthermore to strengthen your family ties i recommend Guildmap an addon that shows location of guildies in a different color than group even when not in same raid or group. If desired i can provide slightly modified versions of both.

I'd be interested in joining. Maybe not as a raider but just for people to talk to while levelling atm. Name ingame is MuntaHunta, level 40 Shadow Priest at the moment. I play quite often but generally take my time.

Top Bottom