• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde [H - K1] Enhancement Shaman LFG

Krusified

First of all i'd like to thank you for even clicking this post as nobody really wants enhancement shamans.

Sadly enough they're misinformed.

Three reasons why enhancement shaman

1. Nightfall: Nightfall is a axe that gives the target a debuff increasing all spell damage taken by 15% which is a MASSIVE buff for casters in the raid. Now, why not some off-tank, the reason is it only gives this debuff with chance on hit and only last for 5 sec, enhancements get a 40% WF that also triggers this debuff to have a higher uptime on the debuff on bosses.

2. Restoration Shamans: A restoration shaman no longer needs totem spec, which means more healing and in other words more survival.

3. DPS: Enhancement Shamans doesn't really have as bad DPS as you'd think, aslong as they get some of the key equipment they do dps equal to a hunter or better, honestly depends on the dedication.

Have i changed your mind about giving me that juicy guild invite?

Probably not.

So heres a couple of good things about me

100% attendance
Some say funny while others annoying, you either love or hate me.
Years of raid leading experience, not in vanilla but in other expansions.
I never rage, if you get me to rage i'll personally hand you a medal.
Viking english, missing that crisp nordic english in your guild, im the go-to guy.

Now, if you'd like to contact me i'm called "Krus" ingame on Horde side

Top Bottom