• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Haunted Mansion (Recruiting)

JackOLantern

haunted mansion logo.jpg

╔════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ════╗
We're Accepting Applications
╚════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ════╝

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Welcome to The Haunted Mansion. The guild format we are using has a lot to offer to potential applicants. The first is leadership.
Our guild is run by a group of highly motivated, competitive, talented, smart, dedicated players who always go above and beyond for the guild and every member, they provide structure and stability which allows raiding to be fun, smooth and more importantly efficient.
The second is player development. We dedicate a lot of time to our recruitment process and each applicant.
We look for likeminded people with the most potential that are respectful, but can hold their own in a challenging environment.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
The Haunted Mansion has a core of outstanding and knowledgeable players who are not only looking to improve themselves, but the people around them. Many people join as above average players and take their game to the next level here with support and insight of current members. The third is fun, active community atmosphere. Meshing well with our guild is a must as an applicant, as that chemistry is invaluable during progression. Our guild has some great people that have a lot to offer. The friendships you develop here adds a lot to your WoW raiding experience. We are the place you call fun.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
╔════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══╗
Guild Format
╚════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══╝

We will be using Curse as our main Communication Program.
Download Link > > >
Haunted Mansion Chat
At least 2 raids a week (Usually Friday and Sunday).
Guild members can create and organize raids as often as they like (assuming the given format is always in use!).
PvP is also included in daily Guild BattleGround groups where the same regulations apply.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
╔════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══╗
R-U-L-E-S
╚════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═══╝

1. [*=center]
    The Guild Chat uses English Only.

[*=center]
    Any type of offensive behavior results in a punishment,

[*=center]
    Ranks will be earned in a vote from the Guild Officers, not the GM itself.

[*=center]
    Be helpful and have fun. After all that's the point.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Last edited:
I am looking forward to joining a guild, but my problem is that I will be playing casually, I cannot play more than 2-3 hours a day and not even everyday, and with 1-2 hours of log in queue this makes my levelling progression real slow.

I guess login queues is not an issue anymore :p

Last edited:
Hello i just started getting back into WoW and was looking around for a guild to call home. Is there a way that i can get an invite?

Top Bottom