• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Having an coding issue with Chronometer

BliepBliep

Authorized
Having a coding issue with Chronometer.

Hey guys, I recently picked up chronometer and noticed that it wouldn't pick up the added combo point timers for certain buffs/debuffs.

I have been looking at the lua code but as I'm not a coder I can't find anything wrong with the line. Looking at Slice and Dice / Rupture they both have a first standard time and then an added time for each combo point.

It would be so nice if anyone can figure out what is wrong with the lines of code and/or how I can get the added combo point timers to work.

(for example now when I have a 5 combo point slice and dice it should start a countdown from 21 seconds but it starts from 9)

Rogue code:

--<< ====================================================================== >>---- Setup Timers --
--<< ====================================================================== >>--
local BS = AceLibrary("Babble-Spell-2.2")
local L = AceLibrary("AceLocale-2.2"):new("Chronometer")

function Chronometer:RogueSetup()
local _, eclass = UnitClass("player")
if eclass ~= "ROGUE" then return end

self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Adrenaline Rush"], 15, 0,1,1)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Blade Flurry"], 15, 0,1,1)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Distract"], 10, 0,0,0)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Evasion"], 15, 0,1,1)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Expose Armor"], 30, 1,0,0)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Garrote"], 18, 1,0,0)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Hemorrhage"], 15, 1,0,0)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Kick"], 5, 1,0,0, { ea={[L["Kick - Silenced"]]=1} })
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Riposte"], 6, 1,0,0)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Rupture"], 8, 1,0,0, { d={cp=2} })
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Slice and Dice"], 9, 0,1,1, { d={cp=3, tn=BS["Improved Slice and Dice"], tb=15, tp=1} })
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Sprint"], 15, 0,1,1)
self:AddTimer(self.SPELL, BS["Vanish"], 10, 0,1,1)

self:AddTimer(self.EVENT, L["Kick - Silenced"], 2, 1,0,0, { cr="GREEN" })
self:AddTimer(self.EVENT, BS["Mace Stun Effect"], 3, 1,0,0, { cr="GREEN", a=1, xn=BS["Mace Specialization"] })
self:AddTimer(self.EVENT, L["Remorseless"], 20, 0,1,1, { cr="GREEN", a=1, xn=BS["Remorseless Attacks"] })

--self:AddTimer(A.SKILL, C.RIPOSTE, 5, 0,1,1, { cr="YELLOW" })
end

table.insert(Chronometer.dataSetup, Chronometer.RogueSetup)

I highly appreciate it if someone can fix this or help me out.

// BliepBliep

Last edited:
Top Bottom