• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Having trouble connecting to the vanilla realm.

Enmei

Hey guys, I was just hoping for some help on how to connect.
I've changed the realmlist and have a vanilla copy of the game with the right patch. But evertime I enter my login details it instantly says 'Disconnected from Server'.
Is this something to do with my ISP blocking the servers? I've tried pinging them and got 3 responses.
Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Did you activate your account via the email verification?

Maybe you made a really long account pw. That has apparently caused issue in the past.

Did you make a forum account instead of a game account? They are separate.

Log in on the twinstar main page and check if your account has any active bans. Typing your pw wrong 3 times will cause an auto ban for a short period.

Thanks for the reply.
My password is 11 characters long, i'm not sure if that would be a problem. I have activated the account via my email, and I don't think its a forum only account, I created it on this website. Is there any way I can check what type of account I have? And I don't have any active bans on the account.

I also just tried entering some random details into the games login, and it said the same thing. Not sure if this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies, i've managed to fix the problem, the vanilla game version i had some files missing. I got a fresh download of the vanilla client and all works as normal .

From where did you install your vanilla copy? Was it another private realm's client by chance?

edit: okay already solved :whistling:

Top Bottom