• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Having trouble with keeping new sounds from KaPro.

Maxbrady

I recently purchased 8 gig worth of Piano sounds from KaPro for my 2019 Kronos. I'm running the newest software. Everything went fine as I followed the instructions. All 127 different piano sounds loaded into U-G, and I went through them and they all worked perfectly. I even enetered the unlocking codes since I did purchase them through Korgs website. When I was done I shut down the Kronos as usual, but the next day when I went to open the piano sounds in U-G they were all gone. I went back into disk mode and re-entered the EXs file for each of the 5 blocks 80,81,82,83,84. This time they stayed in the correct place (0-127 U-G), after turning off and back on the Kronos, but now there isn't any sound. So it seems like I'm close to doing it right but I'm obviously doing something wrong. This is the first time I've messed with the file system and I just need a little help getting to the finish line. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Top Bottom