• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Heal power

part35

Good afternoon.
The problem is as follows.
I counted the power of spells from all my loot. It is about 549 units. When I use a flash of light of 1 rank, the result of treatment is 310. The basic parameters of a flash of light of 1 rank are 69-81 heals.
Now the question is where does the rest of the spell power go?

Best regards, Advance.

Good afternoon.
The problem is as follows.
I counted the power of spells from all my loot. It is about 549 units. When I use a flash of light of 1 rank, the result of treatment is 310. The basic parameters of a flash of light of 1 rank are 69-81 heals.
Now the question is where does the rest of the spell power go?

Best regards, Advance.

Every spell has a certain spell/healing power coefficient. This means that some benefit more from it and some less.
Some experienced paladin ülayer can surely tell you tje right numbers. Maybe you are lucky in the paladin forums.

But if you are lazy, I don't have problems with telling you the numbers.

Holy Light: 71,43%
Flash of Light: 42,86%
Holy Shock: 42,86%

That means, for example, if you have 100 bonus healing, and you cast a Flash of Light (Rank 1), your total healing with that spell will be:
69 + (100*0.4286) = 111.86 (rounded down to 111) minimum, 81 + (100*0.4286) = 123.86 (rounded down to 123) maximum.

I hope this information is useful for you ;)

Top Bottom