• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Healer Looking for Raiding Guild for K3

Totemdonor

I've been healing as a resto shaman throughout vanilla-wotlk. Took some time away from the game for a few years to advance my career, however with things settling back down and with K3's release I would like to take this opportunity to get back into raiding. I live in Toronto so EST is my timezone, I am available weeknights from 6:00pm-11:00pm so some CST raid times would work as well. As for weekends I could make anytime work.

I was a dedicated raider for years and a raid leader for WotLK so I know what kind of dedication is needed for progression. I am open to joining either alliance or horde to heal as whatever deems necessary.

If you have any questions please feel free to inbox me as I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello Totemdonor, my name is Puke and I am the GM of <orcs in space> an NA based guild planning to roll Horde. We are aiming to be a top guild on the server hence why we are recruiting so early. Some of our goals on K3 include creating a strong community and having a raid ready team by the time Molten Core is patched in. You can expect <orcs in space> to be competitive in both PvE and PvP. Whether you are new to the game or a vanilla veteran, our guild will be a great start on a great server. We have experienced raid leadership and are recruiting players with a mature mentality who wish to play the game at a top notch level. If this sounds appealing to you, then I would hope that you fill out an application on our discord: https://discord.gg/yUFxBSN

If you have any questions the best way to contact me is through Discord private messages.

-Puke

Top Bottom