• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Healing numbers shown on target (like on retail wow)

Haplo

Hey,

If I remember correctly in vanilla you wouldn't see the healing amount done to your target on the target as you would see damage done to a target. Is there an add-on that does this?

Sincerely,
Haplo

Don't think so, no. I have it installed and still can't see healing values on the target. Very interested in an addon as well!

Scrolling combat text addon should do that. But it maybe shows healing on you (with name of the target in brackets)

Miks Scrolling Battle Text shows healing done to a target. XPerl shows it in the portrait as well, but it shows all healing done/damage done so you can't really watch it unless you're the only one healing.

If Discord Unit Frames works (I think it does, I hope it does), then I believe you can configure it to display that information on the portrait.

Just an fyi though, DUF can take a long time to set up and configure to get something like what you want.

Is there a translated version of this? My WoW can't display chinese text nor I can understand it even if it did.

oh :/

you are right it only works with Chinese client since it uses a default only present in chinese client...
sorry i dont know how to fix this one and i use the english client also so :wacko: i would assume changing line 562 & 682 to the english font destinations should help it work since the addon runs normally otherwise aside from the issue that what.

great addon tho but only works on Chinese currently :sad:

you can use

SCT
Mikscrollingbattletext

although it doesnt list heal above target but on you, ill try look into it when i find extra time :)

Lines 562 & 682 from DamageEx.lua? Shit, this just got out of my league. I'm no coder. I figured I could just replace the chinese characters with latin gibberish or try to somewhat translate them looking at the code. So I could get the options screen work in game to test it by trial and error.

My "weekend" from work starts tonight, I'll be building my UI tomorrow or the day after so I'll check this addon again unless the others are very work heavy. I already use MSBT, just want this for that healing numbers on target function.

yeah, doesn't work on the german or english client - tried to implement another font but it failed :s

i hope you get it to work, would be awesome! :)

Top Bottom