• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Hello, a quick question to the server

miathos

Hi guys! After a few years since I quit WoW I have time on my hands now and want to experience vanilla. This servers seems to be the best I could find, so I have a question. What's the percentage of played classes? Are there, for example, too many warriors or paladins? I don't really want to play a class that's overrepresented, haha.

you can see my data from nostalrius, its will be in average the same :

Sunday 17 January 8:00 pm Server Time :

Total : 10 017 Players Online
5037 Horde / 4980 Alliance
50,2% Horde / 49,8% Alliance

fZesYya.jpg

RJlj4pm.jpg

Total : 2977 Players level 60 Online
Level 60 : 1920 Horde / 1895 Alliance
50,3% Horde / 49,7% Alliance

3a6IaxV.jpg

X9MsTfx.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I couldn't have asked for more. So it's completely useless to play a warrior on here? Was my first choice :s

Not entirely true, but people are going to demand a lot from you, good gear, good dps, tanking etc.
Pre-raiding I can tell from my experiance, since I've been playing on nost as warrior, you will get asked as fury to tank a lot in dungeons, and fury is go to spec leveling wise, also more warriors out there, less loot for you. I also do not recommend for you to start tanking unless you already know the strategies for raiding. So yeah, on the other hand leveling 25+ is smooth and quite quick, warriors are generally good in PvP with proper gear, so you can expect to smack other classes. IMO if you really enjoy playing warrior go for it, if you are not sure what class to play, pick the other one you consider.

Top Bottom