• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Help a beginner hunter at level 60

Sai

Authorized
Hi guys, just hit 60 and going to start getting preraid BiS then eventually raid.

I am wondering a few things, would appriciate if some of you helped me out in becoming a better hunter.

1. What is the hunter rotation?
2. What pet(s) should i be getting? Pref so i dont have to level a ton.
3. What hunter specific macros do you guys have for raids?
4. What addon that shows which targets needs to be tranqed?
5. Any specific hunter addon(s) you guys recommend?

And a seperate question about pets in raids.
Doesnt it die like all the time? Somebody told me just to park the pet by the melee dps for the buff. Others told me "yeah just ress the pet each time it dies" etc. What do you say about pet management in raids?

Thanks a bunch! Have a nice weekend.

1. auto aimed auto multi repeat depends on your weapon speed when is it good to clip your auto when not to(raid)

2. boar best for lvling good at pvp wolf for pve(howl)

3. lots of ppl have a macro for fd and trap personally i find this pet macro to be extremly useful:

/script if UnitExists("target") then if a==0 then PetAttack(target) a=1 else if UnitExists("pettarget") and UnitIsUnit("target", "pettarget") then PetFollow("Medane") a=0 else PetAttack(target) end;end; else PetFollow("Medane") a=0 end;

replace Medane with your Name and it works fine; click it once pet attacks your traget click again pet stops attacking

4. bossmods will show when raidboss is frenzied

5. a timer for autoshot rais_autoshot or something and some kind of timer for traps there are many

To your last question tell your healers to put hots on it hopefully they will do it when they have time. Other than that yes your wolf is basically a buff machine for the meeles in your groups but there are many bosses where you can actually stay close to the boss and also in range of the wolf buff.

Last edited:
For raids i use a tranq macro
U get trank from mc 2nd Boss and its needed for severall bosses.

But ut has a cd so hunters should Make a rotation and Tell eachother when they should cast the next one
Mine Goes like this

/cast tranqualizing shot
/yell Tranq used (instert next Hunter in line name) you are next

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Top Bottom