• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Help! Addons not working

Niarrojado

Hi, I’m new in the server and I tried to install 1 or 2 addons like questie but it always give me some error, I tried the addons from here and the error “lua” something just persist! Doing something wrong?

Thanks

Hello sir / ma'am!

If you are looking for an actual help you might be better of giving more exact information. If it gave you an error you should share the error message. That's what they are for. So that other people don't have to guess.

Hello sir / ma'am!

If you are looking for an actual help you might be better of giving more exact information. If it gave you an error you should share the error message. That's what they are for. So that other people don't have to guess.
Hello sir / ma'am!

I tried to take a picture but won’t let me post, basically I install the addon then in the game I enable them and when the world loads it pops a window in red saying “ interface\addons\classiccodex\lib\libstub etc etc and in the end says ( a nil value )

Thanks

1. Press "Print Screen" on keyboard
2. Open Paint
3. Prestt CTRL+V keyboard combination
4. Save the file
5. Upload the file on any hosting website for images
6. Paste link for the image here

N00b.

Top Bottom