• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock Help, i broke my pets??

IngridMorbid

Authorized
Guys, i haven't played in a while, but when i logged on today, i noticed a massive problem.
My imp has no abilities on it's bar nor do i have the imp's spellbook page. Summoned my void, he was ok, but when i summoned my succubus...i found out she was casting firebolts and had my imp's spells in her spell book + hunterpet abilities....?? what...the...fuck??? wtf.jpg + wtf2.jpg - What did i do? Have i installed a bad addon? Weee

There's a macro somewhere that hunters use to abandon pet

I'll search around and see if I can post it here.

Pretty much you abandon each pet, and go to warlock trainer to learn max rank of each ability for each pet.

quickest fix besides catching a gm to manually reset each spell. (not quick)

a few minutes and some gf aggro, I got the macro:

/script PetAbandon();

Last edited:
Aye no problem, had the issue myself back in the day.

Credit to Lharts for originally shouting out the fix in the bug tracker, so thank him too if you see him

cbf going through his post history

itt lurking :smile:

I guess there are still some lock secretly abusing this. my minions had pet spells with + to resistances which was absolutely absurd.
You didn't even have to release you pets. you could just grab the books and relearn them while also keeping the bugged spells...

Last edited:
Top Bottom