• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Help raise awareness for the server!

Why the hell is your video blackboxed from all sides and created as a 3D video?

I even had to switch options to get it displayed correctly, but anyone who does not use html5 by default will see your video as a pseudo 3D red/blue mess, and when they disable 3D, they will see only half of your video...

I suggest you read something about formats and settings of a video, then about recommended youtube resolutions.

Why the hell is your video blackboxed from all sides and created as a 3D video?

I even had to switch options to get it displayed correctly, but anyone who does not use html5 by default will see your video as a pseudo 3D red/blue mess, and when they disable 3D, they will see only half of your video...

I suggest you read something about formats and settings of a video, then about recommended youtube resolutions.

Simma down, turbo.

The video is quite ok, but i can only see the first half.

Sometimes there's a bit too much wall of text, and the video quality makes it hard too read. Maybe it's better to split the text into smaller chunks.

The part showing classes goes very slow, people don't have enough attention span to watch all of it. And after this the video stops for me.

You could also throw in the war effort, old orgrimmar, original MC ubrs and zg, old skool av

The video is quite ok, but i can only see the first half.

Sometimes there's a bit too much wall of text, and the video quality makes it hard too read. Maybe it's better to split the text into smaller chunks.

The part showing classes goes very slow, people don't have enough attention span to watch all of it. And after this the video stops for me.

You could also throw in the war effort, old orgrimmar, original MC ubrs and zg, old skool av

Hmm, alright - thanks for the feed back man; Im thinking I might talk to the computer wiz homie and go at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think 1 good way of raising awareness is compilinga a list popular bugs and problems with feenix, and then comparing them to how they are (or simply don't exist) on kronos, such as the constant server crashing, etc. can't think of anything more right now :wacko: easier to reference than the videos.

i think 1 good way of raising awareness is compilinga a list popular bugs and problems with feenix, and then comparing them to how they are (or simply don't exist) on kronos

Yeah, this would definitely help, small chunks of information on how it's better, kind'a like this. Smack that on the Kronos front page in a quite visible display and it will help. The first question people will ask themselves - especially when coming from other servers - when the Kronos webpage pops up is "how is this any different from my server?"

Yeah, this would definitely help, small chunks of information on how it's better, kind'a like this. Smack that on the Kronos front page in a quite visible display and it will help. The first question people will ask themselves - especially when coming from other servers - when the Kronos webpage pops up is "how is this any different from my server?"

yeah

Kronos is practically the last vanilla project standing. If it is built correctly, they will come...

Really don't think spamming other realms does Kronos any good. I wouldn't take a realm serious if I learned about it through mindless spam in world chat or trade.

I agree that Mindless spam is bad for Kronos's image. But I am planning on saying to the world chat on Emerald Dream something along the lines of "If you would ever consider leaving this server for a better one then you owe it to yourself to take ten minutes to look at the some of the videos on Kronos-wow.com (click media at the top) Just a few of those short videos should be enough to convince you that they are doing something really special with that server. I leveled this character to 20 just to tell you all this and I don't even work for them, it's just so clear that it's going to be better than Emerald Dream in pretty much every way and so I want at least some of you to get to try out a truly great server for once." It's all true (even the "I leveled this character just to say this" part) and I mean it all from the heart so I wouldn't call it mindless spam in anyway.

I'm sure it'll need to be in two messages :)

Last edited:
I hate to sound like a broken record player but ever since the release got postponed to ??/??/?? I find it hard to market it.
I've been telling a lot of dedicated vanilla wow players from back when about it.
All was good untill there was no ETA anymore. We've been waiting for a good couple of months, and this 'twilight zone' doesn't make it easy.

That being said, I will continue to spread the word and be positive about the project.
Im sure we'll have some good news in the near future.

So my route is word of mouth.

I've casually mentioned to most of my friends that used to play WoW that I'm waiting for a new vanilla server to come out. I do this about every month, so that I might breed hype within them without their knowing. Muahahaha

i think 1 good way of raising awareness is compilinga a list popular bugs and problems with feenix, and then comparing them to how they are (or simply don't exist) on kronos

pvp class balance for rogue: rogue energy refund.

not gonna play rogue when the abilities do not refund, ii will hate myself when missing with ambush or backstab and my enemy is still on 5% and cant do anything but autohits when all my energy is gone.

Rerun, you are realy so surprised that there is no new ETA, after all the discussion and outrage when server was not released in first ETA? I'm sure that dev team just want to avoid that and next date we'll get will be the final one.

Top Bottom