• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Help with addons

Purganis

I did some searching and none of it made any sense to me. I just find these gigantic collections on google drive with no descriptions of what they do or how to even download or install them. I'm basically just looking for a simple quest helper for leveling or something with coordinates. I really don't need deadly boss mods or anything like that right now. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

Hi there,

check out the addon section in the Forums there are some sticky threads with information to specific addons. You can also check out www.vanilla-addons.com/ . To install the addons just copies them into your wow directory -> interface>->addons folder. I personally use Vanillaguide + Metamap for levelling purposes and coords. It's an addon made by someone from the feenix community based on Joana's guide(horde) or Brian kopps guide(alliance).

If that is not what your looking for I would suggest you look into the addon subforum there you can find another questhelper, which name is questie I think.

Hope I could help see you ingame.

So to be clear it goes like this:

1. download any addon(s) you want.
1b. (unzip if needed)
2. Each addon has its own folder and should be copied to ..\yourwowfolder\interface\addons
3. When you restart wow. you will now see an addon button at the character screen I think. Click it. Now you get an in -game configuration menu for addons. Check 'Load out-of-date-addons' And increase the memory allocated to addons to something in the range of 48-96Mb . You can also enabvle and disable individual addons in this menu. For example if you go raiding eventually you will need raiding addons and you can diable those for your bank alt or low lvl alts.

Top Bottom