• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Hemorrhage viable for leveling?

sqt

I was just wondering if Hemorrhage with sword/mace in MH would be viable?

Not really
In my opinion Combat/Assassination is the way to got for leveling no other spec gives you the offensive/defensive/utility that you would get
Offenisve stats :
5% hit - Really mends the dmg lost to misses and dodges
5% crit
50% dmg to off-hand - Selfexplanatory
15% to eviscerate

Defensive stats :
5% dodge
5% parry
3,5 min CD on Evasion - That 1,5 min reduction has allowed me to battle multiple mobs more often

Utility :
Reposte - Disarm ,10 energy ,high dmg ,low CD...why not ?
3,5 min CD on Sprint makes traveling before getting mount that much easier
Blade Flurry - The Ability to kill 2 targets in my opinion is huge for a rogue not to mention its a dps increase with its 20 % increase in AS
Long Gouge - Allows you to use nearly a full bandage ,its basicly a pause to heal up which is always welcome and allows you to restealth in PVP
+25 energy after using Finishing moves allows you for better energy management as well minimizes the dps downtime as thats 1 less energy thick you have to wait

While Sublety has more cons for leveling
Vanish and Blind CD's are 1.5 min shorter - Great not only you will not kill anything but you will go through your reagents that much faster
20% dmg to Garrote
75% chance for 1 cp on Garrot
Armor Ignore is nice

15% evis damage? Ew. Garbage talent, especially while leveling.

Garbage talent that increases the damage of your most used damage dealing finisher and only gets better with AQ tier.

And no, hemo is not viable. If you want to be able to defend yourself/gank just go with daggers and shit like improved ambush. Honestly though just do combat and mash sinister strike.

i leveled 33-60 at hemo spec just at wpvp purposes
more flexible on cc, obviously damage sux compare to combat/assa

i leveled 33-60 at hemo spec just at wpvp purposes
more flexible on cc, obviously damage sux compare to combat/assa

This right here. I was lvling a rogue on nost and switched to hemo when I was able. I honestly didn''t notice a huge difference in killing mobs. I'm sure its quicker as combat but wpvp is too fun as sub spec while lvling.

On a side note the only viable Hemorrhage build ive ever heard of came about during the end of Vanilla when Naxx came out. There's apparently a really good 1h mace that drops there and makes it worth going sub for it.

leveled hemo too for quite a bit. Its okay I guess, but nowhere near the killspeed of combat.
If you feel like its necessary for pvp then do it, otherwise stick with combat.
Since you can rape almost everything even as combat it don't matter much imo.

Damage per energy per cast is higher than sinister strike especially when you don't just spam the ability. Ghost strike and setup go hand in hand to give you free combo points. Going beyond prep is pretty useless. Improved sap is always useful as it actually let's you sap almost at will. The only reason it isnt a raiding build is that you aren't supposed to be attacked.

Damage per energy per cast is higher than sinister strike especially when you don't just spam the ability. Ghost strike and setup go hand in hand to give you free combo points. Going beyond prep is pretty useless. Improved sap is always useful as it actually let's you sap almost at will. The only reason it isnt a raiding build is that you aren't supposed to be attacked.

Which gives you lower dps.. and that's the reason it is not a raiding spec.

The only reason it isnt a raiding build is that you aren't supposed to be attacked.

The real reason is weak dirty deeds. Sub pve is only viable in 2.4.3 during t4 progress, bc youre abilities do more damage to bosses under 30% and the boost from hemo is nice. As soon as you get t4 combat becomes better though. But in vanilla, that talent does nothing, just like the rest of the sub spec

Hemo is viable for leveling, just not optimal. People just forget what viable means...

Hemo is viable for leveling, just not optimal. People just forget what viable means...

In general terms, "viable" tends to mean "the best, or close to the best".

Sure, you CAN level as Hemo, but it's going to take longer. That's why people say it's not viable. Because it's the worst overall at leveling.

In general terms, "viable" tends to mean "the best, or close to the best".

Sure, you CAN level as Hemo, but it's going to take longer. That's why people say it's not viable. Because it's the worst overall at leveling.

I don't know, I found that the free sap extra crit and dodge + combo points was a real boost for leveling.

Top Bottom