• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Herb and ore nodes respawn mechanism?

What i have seen heard it looks arleady better than on other p-Server. It is really hard to make it perfect cause it give to less Information and it is rare to find a old full gathere database from 1.12. Example most of the p-Server have not a functional fungal Vale here example a guide http://www.odstudios.com/2013/07/10/farming-guide-fungal-vale-2/ where he had noted everything, most of p-Server have only 1chest there.

to answer the question properly - in each zone, there are like 100 spawn positions where node can spawn. Nodes are pooled, lets say at 20. That means, that in that zone, there will allways be 20 nodes in zone spawned on 20 of that 100 possible positions.

And when I gather one node (now only 19 nodes spawned), how long does it take until node spawns on some of the other possible locations (how long until there are again 20?). Is it instant?

Also, do other herbs/ores affect each other?
E.g.: Elwynn forest has Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Earthroot, Copper ore, Tin ore.
Now is it that there are always 20 of Peacebloom, 15 Silverleaf, 10 Earthroot, 15 Copper and 10 Tin?
Or is it that there are always 70 nodes "active" and when I farm Peacebloom it is possible that Copper ore will spawn?

Afaik pools are global.
If you herb/mine something it will respawn after 45 min at a random node somewhere on the map.
Only staff can confirm how it really works, but I wish they rather not. May cause the system to be exploitable in some way or w/e.
Lets have the community find it out themselves with empirical research like true vanilla ;-)
Just kidding.

45 minutes? :eek: That's a lot due to fact that it is both mining and herb nodes.
Well I would rather know how it works than not knowing it :D Just fot the sake of knowing how it works and not running like a fool everywhere :D Thanks :)

Mining and herb nodes are definitely separate. Also, i'm not sure if it's 45 min.. If memory serves, then it should be like 5-15 mins for normal and 2h for rare materials.

Top Bottom