• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Herb nodes bug or not?

Vikvaryas

Herb nodes are leveling you up just by right clicking them and making the loot box pop up. Taking the herb itself isnt leveling you up. This means you can level up with yellow or green tier herbs just by stepping back and trying again if right clicking didnt level you up.
Is this a bug or blizzlike?
Because this means you can lvl up to 100 easily in Elwynn Forest, I dont remember vanilla players doing this.

It doesn't work like that. You can only get one exp off an herb one time. Another player can get a point off the same herb though.

I think what he is trying to say, is that even if the plant you are going to gather is green (in which case you should rarely get a skill up point), you can just cancel the loot and gather it again untill you actually get the skill up point. Once you got it, you won't get it again, but you can make that any plant on any color (yellow, green) always give you 1 skill up point.

I'm not sure how it used to work back then, can anyone who remembers comment about this?

P.S.: I think this happens with mining and skinning too.

Top Bottom