• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Herbalism leveling

It's easy to level your profession combo herbalism + alchemy while leveling. If you need some tips, you can check wowhead guide.

Last edited:
First, visit any trainer in the main cities. Ask a guard if you get lost, and learn Herbalism. The Herbalism Apprentice skill will allow you to upgrade your skill to level 75.
Briarthorn requires herbalism 70 and Stranglekelp requires herbalism 85, so you can't pick them right away.
Kingsblood requires herbalism 125 and Liferoot requires herbalism 150, so you can't pick them right away. You should only go to the red zone/lines after you passed 150.

Hope it helps.

I hear yeah. I always give the tanks a free mongoose every raid night. Cost me like 12-14g in herbs. Where if I bought the mongoose it would be 35-40g. 15g is a joke and takes less then an hour to make in most dungeons and out in the world so I barely spend time doing it and look like a boss every raid night Kodi nox lol

Last edited:
Leveling Herbalism is an important step in your journey as a Herbalist. While you may choose to focus on Alchemy, or Inscription, or even Cookery or Alchemy. If you want to make gold. Then you should go for the Herbalism mount. The mount is nice too.

I've made 2 characters for herbalism only and maxed skills out. Chose 2 spots where expensive herbs are stacked, i.e. Desolace with Gromsblood. I was logging them once a day, and often saw several nodes spawned. Also, I was buying gromsblood, etc from AH cheaper than XX gold, and was putting mine to AH. In 2 months I've made 6K Gold, by spending a few minutes per day.:)

Top Bottom