• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Heroic Idea

Cr0wL0ck

The "Heroic" System or mode would be a command that the leader of a group can use to reset the dungeon. This replaces all npc's within with elite lvl 60 versions if your group completes this your time will be added to a tab over who did it the fastest as a form of competing or showing off.

This would work on all dungeons and the elites would be buffed by 10% health/armor/resistance & some would receive stealth detection to avoid full stealth teams going only for bosses etc.

I think this would be a fun little system that allows high level players to re-visit dungeons they enjoyed and set a record time with their guild or group.

note: this is something excessive without a need to ever be implemented and i wouldnt mind if it didn't as this is just an idea however i think it could be a fun experience for the developers to slowly look at once in awhile whenever they burn out doing regular stuff and the community would have something to race/compete in aside from raids.

Level 60 Ragefire Chasm let's go.

WOULD BE EPIC!!!! It's a nice idea in my opinion, but without some "improved" loot I don't know if people would run it :smile:

Not to mention the enormous amount of work for the developers, not sure if it's worth it.

WOULD BE EPIC!!!! It's a nice idea in my opinion, but without some "improved" loot I don't know if people would run it :smile:
Well the idea aint to get loot but to strive for fame, something to aim for once you achieved the gear you wanted and just signing on raid days to help other guildies gear for next raid.

Could even make it a contest that runs for 3 or 6 month's then the one team who has the most high-scores get something like Contest Winner's Tabard or like with the top honorable kills are listed somewhere.

Kronos should make a new 1.12.1 server with only for custom ideas implemented, if anyone cares to code it tho, kek.

No need to shit on blizzlike server.
Make new server and shit on that^^

Kronos should make a new 1.12.1 server with only for custom ideas implemented, if anyone cares to code it tho, kek.

No need to shit on blizzlike server.
Make new server and shit on that^^

I volunteer to remake many crappy loot sets that nobody uses any-more because they were only (slightly) useful in let's say patch 1.3 or 1.5 and completely overshadowed by all the 1.12 loot...

Things like dragonscale craftable sets etc come to mind, but there are many others as well.

I would love to tweak things around to make them useful for certain classes or specs without being overpowered.

Top Bottom