• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <High Treason> Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

BrissPvP

<High Treason> Horde - PvP/PvE

<High Treason> is going to be a guild who is going to do PvP (Premades) and PvE (Raids).
PvE: We will Raid every Week multiple raids. We are not trying to go for server first, we want a friendly, slow guild to just enjoy the game.

PvP: We will have many PvP Premades to enjoy the PvP Aspect of the Game.

Times: We are a US Guild (PST Time Zone)

Events: As a guild we will try to start guild events, such as World PvP, or World PvE, or FFA Arena. We will obviously invite the WHOLE community to join us!

The Goal: is to just have a chill group of players who at the same time, take the game serious, but doesn't take it too serious. We want to enjoy the game, not rush the game.

Anyone Interested in Joining? Also I need help making the guild! if you can help me, Tweet me at @imLTyme.

Last edited:
This sounds pretty neat. I need something that is casual since having 100% raid attendance is basically impossible for me. I would love something casual where I can even act as a sub for raids and pre-mades. The only issue I have seen with casual guilds (sometimes) is the roster is quite thin. I hope this doesn't happen to any guild on Kronos and that casual guilds might even be willing to merge or even allow pugs!

I'd be willing to help make a guild like this grow. However I was thinking about rolling Alliance because Paladins make raids too easy. Will this guild for certain be Horde?

If you want a noob with no Vanilla experience, count me in :D.
Although i did spend 4 years on WotLK, raiding through the whole thing.

Re: &amp;lt;High Treason&amp;gt; Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

This sounds pretty neat. I need something that is casual since having 100% raid attendance is basically impossible for me. I would love something casual where I can even act as a sub for raids and pre-mades. The only issue I have seen with casual guilds (sometimes) is the roster is quite thin. I hope this doesn't happen to any guild on Kronos and that casual guilds might even be willing to merge or even allow pugs!

I'd be willing to help make a guild like this grow. However I was thinking about rolling Alliance because Paladins make raids too easy. Will this guild for certain be Horde?

Yes I have been horde since '05 and planning to stick to it.. and yes, I would imagine we will be needing to PUG players.. and we would love to have your help!

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a noob with no Vanilla experience, count me in :D.
Although i did spend 4 years on WotLK, raiding through the whole thing.

We would love to have you join us !

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome! :)

Hell I was Horde until TBC anyways. I will most likely be rolling a warlock or warrior. Now we must wait =\

I played vanilla until lvl 40, horde tauren druid. I am so down for playing with folks, so I can finally enjoy end game.

count me in.

Re: &lt;High Treason&gt; Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

I played vanilla until lvl 40, horde tauren druid. I am so down for playing with folks, so I can finally enjoy end game.

count me in.
Awesome! im excited!

- - - Updated - - -

Hell I was Horde until TBC anyways. I will most likely be rolling a warlock or warrior. Now we must wait =\

so your joining us?

Re: &lt;High Treason&gt; Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

Just what i was looking for. Count me in!

Awesome! I am Counting you in!

- - - Updated - - -

i dont like the name of the guild =\
I am Very Sorry to hear, but the name will not be changed.. its a name I have stuck with for many years. We would still Love to have you if you are interested in joining us

im in, if youll have me... not all that sure what the main will be, but ill end up having like 3 or 4 toons at 60 or so...

I'd love to join, it sounds like you have exactly the attitude towards WoW that I have! I have 2 friends who will be playing as well and I'm sure they would like the sound of this guild too

Question

how slow are you guys raid?
I am looping for à casual guild but i dont want to raid 5 months for à gehennesas kill

Re: &amp;amp;lt;High Treason&amp;amp;gt; Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

I'd love to join, it sounds like you have exactly the attitude towards WoW that I have! I have 2 friends who will be playing as well and I'm sure they would like the sound of this guild too

Awesome glad to here!

- - - Updated - - -

Sweeet PST guild all the way. I'm in, rogue'in it up upon release
Welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Im in for sure. Tuaren Warrior Proc, or troll rogue swords. What to choose...
Hmm :p Idk xD

- - - Updated - - -

Question

how slow are you guys raid?
I am looping for à casual guild but i dont want to raid 5 months for à gehennesas kill
well I am not planning on being really slow.. but I am not going to rush everyone.. we go at our pace..

Top Bottom