• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde & Alliance Q times

Papoz

Hello,
Currently the faction ration is 59 A : 41 H according to the Kronos website. How does this translate into battleground waiting times for both factions? I would prefer to join the faction with shorter queues but I know from other servers that even if there is an alliance overhead, there may still be long queues for the horde

If you want shorter ques go Alliance. Exactly why Alliance always have shorter que times is up for debate and I'm sure someone could write a paper on it, but whatever the reason....Alliance will 9/10 have instant or <30sec ques

If you want shorter ques go Alliance. Exactly why Alliance always have shorter que times is up for debate and I'm sure someone could write a paper on it, but whatever the reason....Alliance will 9/10 have instant or <30sec ques
horde has the undead pvperz and alliance has a large portion of players that played vanilla back in 2004-2006 and now try to fulfill their dreams of clearing a raid they failed to clear back then

Top Bottom