• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock [Horde][K2] Fillmore's Dreadsteed Summoning Service

Fillmore

dread-stedd-news.jpg

** This post is a direct copy bast of Pi's which was based off of Brain's post on the nostalrius forums.

I am offering the Dreadsteed epic mount service. In order to obtain the Deadsteed, you have to complete a series of quests. The questchain starts in Burning Steppes and ends in Dire Maul West.

The last quest in this questchain requires you to go to DMW and initiate an event. The event starts on the platform where you can find Immol'thar. He needs to be killed before you summon a "friendly" dreadsteed, whom you have to talk to in order to complete your quest and obtain your dreadsteed spell.

To start this event you need 3 items. These 3 items are bought from the imp called Gorzeeki Wildeyes in Burning Steppes. You will visit Gorzeeki while completing several quests in the questchain. Here is the interesting part; These items can be re-used. This means a warlock that has already bought these 3 items can use his item to start the event for you and help you finish your quest.

This means you can save a lot of gold by finding a warlock who has already bought these 3 items and is willing to help you out. This is where I come into the picture.

What I am offering: After we arrange a date/time, I will help your DMW group do a full clear like any other group. After we kill Immol'thar (the last boss required dead to be able to start the event) I will start the event and you will get your epic mount.

My fee: My fee for this service will be 80g. Paid when we meet inside the dugeon. This will save you a total of 170g on your epic mount. (The 3 re-usable items required to trigger the event costs 250g). If you want me to just summon the Deadsteed, and not help you clear the entire DMW with you, the cost will be 40g.

To sum it up, this is what I need you to do if you find yourself interested in my service;
- Contact me and arrange a date/time
- Find a Dire Maul West group (A tank, a healer and 1 dps). Make sure you contact me before you start making a group to make sure I'm available
-Have either 40g or 80g ready to pay once we meet.
- Be on the Dreadsteed of Xoroth Quest

If you are interested in this service, you can either contact me ingame(mail or whisper) or leave a message here.

Greetings,
Fillmore

Attachments

• featured-dreadsteed.jpg
    featured-dreadsteed.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 7
This is a pretty convenient service. If I can't find someone in my guild to help me I'll contact you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom