• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Horde K3 Guild <Reign> Recruiting Hardcores Only! (Sat raids)

Hemi

Hello Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce that <Reign> is recruiting! We are a hardcore NA/EU raiding guild that started on oldschool Nost and continued on Elysium, L4G, Anathema, Warmane, and is now opening a new chapter on K3 at launch. We have been together for a few years now and have always crafted quality raid groups that push through content with a hardcore approach. If your love of the game comes from world buffed speed runs, sapper abuse, consumable hoarding, and autistic level planning... this could be your home.

Currently we have ~25 core raiders all experienced with vanilla content from past servers that will be leveling on release. We are looking to add another 20 quality people that are on our level of expertise, or aspire to do so. Our raid days will be Saturday at 1pm EST, all content will be cleared back to back on that single day to allow for maximum free time and farming otherwise.

Rather than adding more walls of hype text, I will leave you with two of our videos of BWL/AQ clears if anyone is interested in doing some homework or seeing what we are about. If you are interested in applying, or have any questions, please add me on discord and drop me a msg at hemi#0830

Thanks for your time,
Hemi

Last edited:
Awesome response so far guys. We are capped on hunters and mages now. Need some more shams and a few of everything else. Will check thru the discord msgs in the a.m.

Last edited:
For some reason, discord says your tag Hemi#0830 does not exist. I am interested in the guild. What is the best way to get in contact with you? Discord tag highscore#9317

Only 1 more rogue spot left now. Need a few of the other classes not alrdy noted as full and still in high demand for rshams. Get in while you still can!

I can't add you on discord, your discord tag Hemi#0830 doesn't work, can you try to message me ?
PS : my discord tag is mehewe#5672

Last edited:
Still need a few more people including a rdruid, rsham, and fury war but interested in anyone who is a try hard. Hit me up.

KittenKiller#1329 On Discord. Interested in applying for a Fury Warrior spot in your guild. Also could not find you on Discord.

Lowercase 'h' for hemi#0830 but I just sent you a msg. Could use another priest/sham/fury.

Hello Hardcore rogue here...I guess u'r full on rogue's but i'm Ok with being backup I think I'll prove my worth....discord Nevra#3606...i can't find you

Want 1 more shaman and a lock. We are at 50 quality raiders right now, and spots are always competitive. Come make a name for yourself.

I've been in this guild since the 13th and they haven't even cleared MC. Terrible guild, would not recommend.

Top Bottom