• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Shaman LF raiding guild on K3

Mckylehead

Hello, the name is Mckylehead. I am 28 years old and I have been a wow player off and on since the launch of vanilla wow with previous and current(retail) raiding experience and have even been a part of a server 1st guild.

I am now looking to join a horde raiding guild on K3 at launch. My preferred class/spec is a restoration shaman which i intend to play at launch. My availability are as follows:
Weekdays: Anywhere from 7pm-11:30EST
Weekends: Same as above

As i said i have experience as a raider and a part of a team. I am very punctual when it comes to raiding as i take it very seriously. I know what needs to be done to help the guild achieve its goals and am more than willing to do it so the guild as a whole can achieve said goals. I am very, very loyal to the guild i am with and am very mature. Any questions please send me a message on discord Mckylehead#0146. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom