• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hot guy dies to cheating fc while creepy music plays (Alliance struggle in WSG)

Thorinus

Authorized
[video=youtube;Vfa02HyEalc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfa02HyEalc&[/video]

Re: Hot guy dies to cheating fc while creepy music plays (Alliance struggle in W

LMFAO

Re: Hot guy dies to cheating fc while creepy music plays (Alliance struggle in W

I dont get it... What is wrong?

I dont get it... What is wrong?
Nothing.
Nothing is wrong. Apparently the enemy must be cheating if they can escape Thorinus. I put him on my ignore list a year ago just for spamming world chat with inane garbage and now that everybody did that, he has to spam the forums with lies to gain attention.

Fury warr trying to kill warlock while a priest is just doing his thing without punishment right next to him when the truth is that...

[video=youtube;NBIcvTNdpTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBIcvTNdpTI[/video]

congrats thorinus, you managed to trick me into watching 5 minutes of you getting your ass wooped in wsg.

holy fuck ur bad what did u think when posting this????

(nice dpsmeter in pvp)

how can you possibly screw up that freekill right at the start?

you really are utter trash tier or even levels below. can't really tell from just 5 mins

it's actually bad

nerf warris

You're straight up fucking bad.

You're straight up fucking bad.
thats not nice to say :cool2:, but can we srsly consider punishing this hunter, i think he is using some third party software to abuse bugs in warsong gulch

thats not nice to say :cool2:, but can we srsly consider punishing this hunter, i think he is using some third party software to abuse bugs in warsong gulch

Hell yeah.

Top Bottom