• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shaman How are Shaman bugs here?

Hawksworth

Hello

I'm considering trying the vanilla Shaman experience and was curious if there are many/any significant bugs with the class here?

Regards

Was just general really, I did hear that imbues are a problem on other servers quite frequently. I guess the lack of posts in a class forum about things like that is a big positive in itself.

Hello

I'm considering trying the vanilla Shaman experience and was curious if there are many/any significant bugs with the class here?

Regards

It's super buggy!
I keep getting my ass handed to me in PVP, which is obviously due to the class being broken, since i'm a super good player.

They should fix that ASAP!

No seriously, the class plays very well. lvl 33 and have only found a slight problem with flurry not refreshing correctly 100% of the time.

edit: also an issue with lightning shield, when fighting other mobs with lightning shield.
They can proc of eachother, resulting in Lightning shield "windfury". Just make sure to enter fights with shaman mobs with full HP or without Lightningshield on, or you will be in trouble.

Last edited:
grounding totem/ windwall currently do not work in duels, windfury totem seems to give hunters (and only hunters) 2 extra attacks instead of one, stormstrike does not trigger windfury

apart from that, windfurying faces off works pretty well. All elemental and restoration talents work fine.

I would recommend not using lightning shield vs mobs that have it, since it can oneshot you, even at full hp since it procs more than 3 times

Stormstrike proccing Windfury is apparently fixed and I also noticed I can now get 2 Clearcasting procs in a row which didn't work before yesterday's update. Happy day!

Do Rockbiter weapon and Earth Shock have their bonus threat modifiers working as well?

Top Bottom