• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue How can Nightelf Rogues deal with Sethir the Ancient?

Gump

We need to pickpocket him and steal his journal for our class quest, but when you try he has no journal on him. I'm guessing thats because someone already grabbed it.

So we have to kill him to reset it? He's a level 12 (quest is 10) and he spawns 3 bodyguards when you attack him. He is very hard to kill even with a party of support.

Why can't the journal just respawn in his bag every few minutes or something? This quest seems to be a lot harder than it should be.

I wanted to send this as a ticket but I could not find out where.

If you believe this to be a bug report it here: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues .

Simply search for the related quest or NPC and create an issue shouldn't there already be one related to your problem.

Tickets can be created ingame just like you would on a retail server. Just click on the big red questionmark.

If you need to kill something that has adds i the open world, leash it.

Meaning only hit that one add, run far away, hit it again, the others will reset due to aggro range w/o being hit exceeding their leash range.

You're welcome.

You probably have to kill it since I could complete the quest without problems whatsoever.

you are not supposed to kill him, I think that's why he spawns the adds to try prevent it. You are supposed to pickpocket him and he should walk back and forth one of the big branches. At one point keeping his back turned towards you for quite long while before patrolling back towards the tree. It is unfortunate, tho.. if the book takes very long time to spawn.

Loot for pickpocket have set respawn timer (15 or 30 minutes, idk). And because of that, it is better to kill him and wait for respawn. However, if you think (and have proofs) that this particular NPC should have his pickpocket loot table respawned faster, report it.

Thank you everyone for all your advice. After some patience I was eventually able to pickpocket him for the book. :smile:

Top Bottom