• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter How come FD works like 10% of the time?

He means FD resist.. And the chance for mobs to resist FD on Kronos is indeed way too high. Really a lot of hunters (myself included) complain that they are not able to switch trinkets during fights most of the time because of FD resist, DM tribute farm is impossible without Improved Feign Death talents even though mobs are few levels lower, etc.. I played on couple Vanilla servers over the last years and never really had such problems, FD resists didn't happen as often as they do here and didn't need Improved FD for DM farm.

If you feign death and your pet is alive / in combat, it will put you back in combat. If you shoot an arrow and feign before it hits the target, it will put you back in combat. But yes, those issues aside, FD resists a lot.

Please visit our bugtracker at https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues and create an issue or vote on an existing one

How to: Bug Report
1. Understandable description of the issue (how it ought to work)
2. How it now works on the server (please provide a screenshot or a video)
3. Links to related NPCs, objects, spells etc. (use the twinstar database)
4. Source of information – links to discussions, guides, videos, screenshots etc. (sources from 2006)

Yes you are right about the pet combat + FD - I think that leads to entering combat again.
Yes the FD skill can be resisted.
Yes I can buy that having an arrow mid-way can re-enter combat mode.
However I am referring to the times when FD seems to run through smoothly for about 0.5-2 sec (it works) but then the opposing mobs RETURN to kill you as if it wasn't resisted but they actually retook aggro somehow.
These are the times I'm referring to and it can be very frustrating. I hope I will have better luck!

To clarify it doesn't say 'Resist' as it is suppose to do they just aggro you again like you never casted the skill.
Also to be fair I'm pretty sure the Pet combat+FD issue wasn't an issue in retail but I can buy that here.

If the FD skill is scripted as so that it only simply removes all aggro and exits combat mode but makes you vulnerable to new aggro that would be a major flaw but I doubt that would be the script.
I know FD can work as it is suppose to, keeping you safe for as long as you're use it.
However I have a returning feeling that if a mob gets too close to you while using FD (say a summoned unit at a boss for example or a patrol) they are more likely to attack you which should not be the case either.

With this bug, as I'd call it (for what I see it for) I think you (as nelf) can try shadomeld right after if you're fast enough and the mobs are at such a distance that would be ensure safety.
However I'd really like if the skill itself worked properly because of the summoned unit/pat factor.

Last edited:
I understand what you're talking about now, and yea, that does happen sometimes. It's super annoying. No "Resisted" message, no "Leaving Combat" message either. The mobs just reset and then run back to you and start attacking again.

If you FD and get up instantly, mobs will just evade if it's not a resist, but if you keep laying in FD sometimes they will just keep attacking as if you didn't even use FD.. Didn't really understand if this is your issue, but yeah, don't stay under FD when you used it, it's much safer to FD outside of mob's original position aggro range and get up instantly after using the spell.. That's how it is from my experience at least. It's probably bug since on any other server I played you could safely keep laying in FD, but here not really.

Top Bottom