• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other How do healers/tanks level up in vanilla?

phatcrits

My first wow experience is in WoTLK. How does a healer or tank level without a dungeon queue? Do they still only do dungeons just walk to them or is there a secret to solo questing as them?

My first wow experience is in WoTLK. How does a healer or tank level without a dungeon queue? Do they still only do dungeons just walk to them or is there a secret to solo questing as them?

Personally, I'd just use a leveling spec for tanking.

I remember tanking dungeons as arms back in vanilla. You just sunder armor and heroic strike, tabbing between targets.
The big difference is that a tank needs a bit more time to establish solid agro in vanilla. You don't just charge in and spam thunderclap/consecration like you do in retail. In fact, bear druids had it easiest at low levels with swipe (cleave).

Unlike Retail, you can Tank and Heal as any "spec." You don't need to put talents into a Tank/Healing tree to tank or heal a dungeon at lower levels. Plenty of Imp. Wand/Shadow priests healing dungeons just fine, plenty of Arms warrs Tanking dungeons just fine, etc.

Level with other spec, it's not hard to tank/heal without right spec when doing low level dungeons, just go when you 1 or 2 level higher than the recommend .

you dont level with healspec or tankspec, you simly dont. you can try sure and it might work but enjoy killing one mob every 5 minutes.

Priest can heal up to 60 with shadow lvling spec. Feral druid has it especially easy as we can tank up to 60 and even 60 5-mans efficiently with a feral dps spec (you can heal fine too just throw on some cloth int/spi gear). Never played a pally so...

Top Bottom