• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How do I get Clean Icons to work with vanilla?

I've tried these out before with no problem. Just tried them again now and it works for me still. The only issue I have is the icon in the top left of a bag frame is black and the icon when dragging items around is also black.

Are you putting the ICONS folder in Interface or just extracting the file into Interface?

x7BP6lr.png

Yeah, exactly what I do. That's weird.

Maybe you have an addon preventing it from working? Like one that overhauls the UI in a package? Can't understand what would prevent the icons from just loading in.

check if your windows created a virtual store folder on a location similar to this:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Games\Kronos 1.12 client\

i had a bug that after downloading the vanilla client, i did not have administrator rights of its folder. so windows copied the client to the virtualstore path and that was the location were things actually had to be/were changed.

had to reasign the admin rights to the original folder so everything worked as it should again

Top Bottom