• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warlock How important is bloodvine set?

Mortem

I'd prefer to take alchemy/herbalism over tailoring. How much would I be screwing myself by not taking tailoring for the bloodvine set?

You can just get the bloodvine crafted for you, you will lose out on the 2% crit but if you are planning on raiding you won't keep the full set for ever anyway.

You can just get the bloodvine crafted for you, you will lose out on the 2% crit but if you are planning on raiding you won't keep the full set for ever anyway.

If you are smart, you will keep the set (with tailoring bonus ofc) until naxx if you do not go for full t2.5. Sure, 5/5 t2.5 is nice in fights where you have no breaks and do not move but in aq the minority of fights are static.

What I can recommend you is leveling an alt to 35 and learn him alchemy 300. This way you're free to choose a second profession besides herbalism and go for the tailoring bonus. This way you can also craft the mooncloth you will need for t3 in the future.

Top Bottom