• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other How long will Rag have to live from start of release ? :D

helbringer

How long do you guys think it will take the most (hardcore) players to get from 1-60 and defeat raggy from kkronos release? Any estimates? :D

Ps cant wait for beta! Hype!

Wups i forgot about all dat rep farm for FR. Might give it 3-4 month because of Fire res gear farm :wacko:

I will be extremely surprised if he's not dead within a month.

You wanna hit 60 with 40 people in 2 weeks? And then farm MC 3 days straight until you have enough rep? Then you want to have enough fire resi gear farmed? I don't see how you can do this.

You wanna hit 60 with 40 people in 2 weeks? And then farm MC 3 days straight until you have enough rep? Then you want to have enough fire resi gear farmed? I don't see how you can do this.

The way you described it it sounds like making it in 2 weeks isn't unplausbile.

It can be done in a month...but requires a seriously dedicated 40 man raid. Thats 40 ish dependable, reliable, serious, hardcore players to come through and rep/item farm. Its not that it can't be done...Putting together 40 or so people that can come through like that is the challenge.

40 people with no time to do other than gaming for a whole month?
and again on that month hit 60 get preraid gear good enough for MC and then farm it within a week enough for a LW, BS and Tailor to become revered with TB?

seems plausible...

and again on that month hit 60 get preraid gear good enough for MC and then farm it within a week enough for a LW, BS and Tailor to become revered with TB?

seems plausible...

That's why I think 3 months would be plausible.

seems plausible...

I never said it was plausible or that it will happen. I said it COULD happen, theoretically. It will most definitely not. But in the given scenario I stated above it is possible that MC can be cleared in a month. The chance of it actually happening? Close to none.

For Hardcore play-5 day's(played) for 60....+- 1 months for farm fire resist...So...ill bet for 2 Months(if is hardcore all Guild)

I give him 3 to 4 weeks. This is 1.12, with late vanilla item stats and talents, it should be very easy.

I give him 3 to 4 weeks. This is 1.12, with late vanilla item stats and talents, it should be very easy.

Except you cant obtain the late version high end gear because those raids are not available. If we had BWL gear then yes, it would be easy/ier. :) I think it will be a challage as long as the raid is properly scripted and we all come from level 1 so everyone needs to gear up. I'd say about 2 months for the hardcore guilds, and +1-2 months for the rest ^^

Hopefully a few weeks longer than he lasted on Nost. 3 weeks and MC fully cleared is way too early.

Even though MC has been cleared within a few weeks. It would never have lasted as long as i did when the game was originally released. As players now know all the fights and have better control over their characters.

The question now for the guilds who have been through MC is How was the instance? Was it as expected. Are there any bugs or is it like original WoW?

Top Bottom