• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

how make kronos pvp great again

160825135344-donald-trump-thumbs-up-780x439.jpg

also
-fix combat bug
-fix melee range

maybe confine pvp to bgs for the most part and remove the designation '..contested..' from most of the territories - have essential npcs ranked, oh say, 1000 and able to one-shot the dingle nut players that insist on killing lowbies and essential npcs. allow the so called '..world pvp..' only between players within 2 lvls of each other. that stuff would make it better, except for sadists.

maybe confine pvp to bgs for the most part and remove the designation '..contested..' from most of the territories - have essential npcs ranked, oh say, 1000 and able to one-shot the dingle nut players that insist on killing lowbies and essential npcs. allow the so called '..world pvp..' only between players within 2 lvls of each other. that stuff would make it better, except for sadists.

hands down the gayest shit I've ever read you must be liberal

u have no idea how shit world pvp is just respec vengeance or blood and u will see how bad it is and always has been especially in vanilla when world pvp consists of level 30s running around death raying lvl 60s

lol, you must be one of those ppl - camp opposing factions gy in bgs, camp the lowbies' body just so you can gank them over and over. you, punk, are the problem. lol, hope to see you getting attacked by mobs of your own faction after practicing your perverted style of '..world pvp..'

lol, you must be one of those ppl - camp opposing factions gy in bgs, camp the lowbies' body just so you can gank them over and over. you, punk, are the problem. lol, hope to see you getting attacked by mobs of your own faction after practicing your perverted style of '..world pvp..'

I have to be a ganker to think that you're a retard who embraces islam--got it.

Top Bottom