• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How to filter the web database?

Items that are quest rewards usually don't have a level requirement. So you could just sort them in ascending order by item level first and requirement second. Just click the appropriate column headers in order to do that. I usually filter the items by rarity (uncommon, rare) before to further limit the results.

Like that:

I'm back with another question:

Is there any trick for showing only the alchemy recipes that are sold by vendors?
Or the recipes that are dropped by mobs?
Or the recipes that are quest rewards?

I'm back with another question:

Is there any trick for showing only the alchemy recipes that are sold by vendors?
Or the recipes that are dropped by mobs?
Or the recipes that are quest rewards?
1. Search for "Recipe:"
2. Right Click "Type" and write "Alchemy"
3. Done

Note: As for quest reward i think there is only "Restorative Potion".
;)

But then I get all the recipes, not only the recipes that are sold by vendors

But then I get all the recipes, not only the recipes that are sold by vendors
It all depends upon being creative, and i honestly do not see the problem. Why not search for the specific recipe you want ? if you look up a recipe you want you can see who sells, who teaches and who drops easily.

To filter for it you would need a column for "cost" or "stock" but that column would be useless in every other scenario outside vendors themselves.

You can try being creative if you're obsessed with wanting it to filter all - vendor sold - alchemy - recipes

Top Bottom