• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question How to get ahead in fresh servers?

Gimblewald

Hello all,

In preparation for the release of blizzard's official vanilla servers in summer, I've been doing some research on early game levelling methods. I've seen a few different suggestions, ranging from exploration to simply grouping and taking down orange and red mobs outside of the 1-5 zones. I've been testing a couple of these ideas lately but testing them on an older server is much different than during the initial rush of the first hours when the starter zones are packed.

So I'm wondering what methods you guys use to get ahead in fresh servers in the past? And also what's a good time to be reaching level 5, 10 and 20? I'm looking to main a warrior and I'm hoping your advice could take that into account. Currently I can explore to level 5 in around 1h 30 on a warrior, but I feel like that's too slow.

On my warrior I've been also looking at ways to tailor my levelling around weapon upgrades to ensure I'm always killing mobs with maximum efficiency.

Wrong Forum Section, but yeah why you should read nowadays ...

Last edited:
Oh ok, thanks, could you please point me to the direction of the "speed levelling" section because I must have missed it. In the meantime I'll wait for advice from someone who doesn't have a giant stick up their arse :)

1. level to 60, there are many guides to level fast the most popular being Joana's which you can find fast on google ;)
2. farm, depends on your class but you can also make alts to farm.
3. make friends, always good with connections and good guild in order to ensure a place to raid and aquire loot.

result: depending on how much you are online you should be able to catch up within a short time.

note: i wouldnt be too hyped for blizzards classic if i where you, check the facts and watch blizzcon 2018 and what happened to blizzard. anyways we are all different but i would still suggest to evaluate the pro vs con of it all + the change that came to blizzard at blizzcon as it has a large impact on what they make from then on. ;)

Top Bottom