• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How to help -> The Bugtracker <-

Zed

Authorized
Hi, I know everyone want to go on the server and play NOW.

Obviously the Server is still under develoment, and that is good.
BUT everyone out there can contribute something to accelerate the process,
the direction is clear we are heading toward the bugtracker, heart of our development!
Feel free to browse the actual issues and when you can provide some information feel free to post them we can't get enough informations, even suggestions are welcome!

Additional Information:

Do you want a special issue fixed?
Learn more about the Votingsystem

Want to check complete Questszones (WIP)

wnN2OU6.jpg

3ludtGx.jpg
9NXZnzr.jpg

Last edited:
you still need to include how they should report and what categorizes global and where to find the button to report a single bug such as quest or item :wink:

but thumb's up for making a step-guide :thumbup1:
you could maybe sort it into spoiler tags like:

what to remember and how to write a good report
What is a global bug
How to report a global bug
What is Quest, Item, npc or Ability Bug
How to report a Quest, Item, npc or Ability Bug bug

Last edited:
What Zed is trying to say is that everyone can contribute to existing issues.
Mostly for issues that are marked as "Need Info".

...which happens to be Cheros favorite status :) (except fixed ofc)

For me it says I dont have permission to make bug reports, and that I have to login with my forum account. I am logged in but once I visit the bug tracker it shows me as logged off and that I can log in, when I do nothing happens. :/
(Yes I follow the steps from the screenshots above.)

For me it says I dont have permission to make bug reports, and that I have to login with my forum account. I am logged in but once I visit the bug tracker it shows me as logged off and that I can log in, when I do nothing happens. :/
There're some little glitches here indeed... For me it helps if I'm logging in from forum account before doing anything on bugtracker.

I've tried both ways and nothing works :( I cannot submit bugs. Im logged in while im on the forum, but as soon as I click on "Twinhead" I get logged out and it says I can log in again but when I try nothing happens. Really annoying cause I wanna help the bugtracker!

EDIT: Do I need to link my forum account to my game account in order for the bug tracker to work?
I thought we could use our forum accounts only?

Last edited:
I've tried both ways and nothing works :( I cannot submit bugs. Im logged in while im on the forum, but as soon as I click on "Twinhead" I get logged out and it says I can log in again but when I try nothing happens. Really annoying cause I wanna help the bugtracker!

EDIT: Do I need to link my forum account to my game account in order for the bug tracker to work?
I thought we could use our forum accounts only?

it doesn't help if you login with "remember me" ticked in?

Alright so im gonna post screenshot of the pages to describe in detail.
First one is this, where I am logged into the forum as usual, no problems: http://imgur.com/LbDkcc3
Then I click on the "Twinhead" button (while logged in!), and suddenly this screen appears with me logged out for some reason: http://imgur.com/ke2iEBc
Then I try to log in again from the Bugtracker/Twinhead page, checking the Remember me button as well like this: http://imgur.com/h3PuRs8
But all that happens is I get redirected back to this again: http://imgur.com/ke2iEBc

All in all, its impossible to log in and help you guys with reporting bugs :(

that's odd, you can try make another account to see if it works with that maybe? until your original account works. Atleast then you can report stuff :)

Thanks, i'll try that. I think I already have 2 accounts but i'll create a new one and try just to be sure.

I actually got it to work. Finally! What I did was click the forgot my password function and reset my password, next time I logged in I clicked the Twinhead button, it logged me out again ofc, but then I could log in from there and then use the bugtracker and vote system. Really wierd issue. If someone else got this problem, try to reset password.
Also, sorry for double post! Just wanted to give an update incase someone else got this issue

I actually got it to work. Finally! What I did was click the forgot my password function and reset my password, next time I logged in I clicked the Twinhead button, it logged me out again ofc, but then I could log in from there and then use the bugtracker and vote system. Really wierd issue. If someone else got this problem, try to reset password.
Also, sorry for double post! Just wanted to give an update incase someone else got this issue

Sorry it took so long to answer. I just wanted to clarify.
Entering Twinhead doesn't disconnect you. Twinhead and forum are two separate systems. The only thing they share is users database. So you can be logged into forum but not into Twinhead and vice versa.

Single sign-on would be definitely better, but that is not technologically possible ATM.

So the only problem was that Twinhead wasn't accepting your credentials. Don't know why, didn't have any simillar reports before.

But there should be an error page saying you entered wrong credentials. I should work on that ;)

Top Bottom