• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How to obtain item ID's for the beta?

Hepsix

Just wondering how to get the item ID's for the beta when its released, as they're adding .additem? do you just write the item name or will we need ID's of the items if so where do I get them from?

Also, if you have atlas loot, then before you "right-click" items there, there is only name and item ID as well.

Its a bad example Kruto since there are many items with the same name :tongue:

is
.lookup item
useable?
While i am writing this... i realize without "lookup item" people learn to use the twinhead, could be good.

you can make a /makro with all the gear you want so you only have to click on 1 button :)
ex:
.level 60
.modifymoney 99990000
.additem {Insert itemID} {insert amount if necessary}
etc...

I suggest you .additem {insert itemID of bags} 4 first

Last edited:
"Items available through the .additem command will be limited to a maximum item level of 71 to ensure somewhat balanced testing of both PVE and PVP. Additionally all characters will receive PVP Rank 10 upon creation to gain access to the rare PVP sets."
For more infos:
http://www.kronos-wow.com/2015/02/22/final-countdown/

Visit: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?items
If you take a look to the column "Level" you will find the "item level" of each item.

Benediction can't be added by .additem but sometimes you should think about the way to get items as well.

Last edited:
Oh wow, that's not even blackwing lair gear! Not that I'm complaining, just should make things interesting.

The reason is simple. High quality gear must remain something special.
Since I plan to test PvP too this is really nice actually. I wouldn't want to test it with full T2/R14 nuke festival.

Top Bottom