• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How to pass the time?

wildstar was truly a joke, what a badly made piece of crap. don't try to reinvent the wheel, people :lol:

and you are, of course, right walgrave. i was going to start up on ED again, but then i found out about kronos. put it short, i put it right back down again and found other ways to occupy myself. there's no substituting a real vanilla experience.

This might take an hour off your wait time.

[video=youtube;WTQxfs15Z-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQxfs15Z-Q[/video]

Divinity: Original Sin was a lot of fun.

[video=youtube;MKaQwE0viqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKaQwE0viqg[/video]

Or you could program something or learn it if you are bored. For me that is a huge time sink (and fun too). Math is also pretty awesome!

Last edited:
picked up mount&blade on steam sale, big fan

though my pc crashing corrupted my first save, RIP 7 hours time.

>Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

1: Play it on hard or nightmare.
2: get furious at the botched AI and watered down tactics/behaviors.
3: get furious at the fact its a port from a game developed for console (fuck controls and interface, use gamepad if you have).
4: still love it (80hrs in, still far from done)

>light hearted anime to mend your soul.

>ultraviolence/serious anime to feel manly again.

I forgot to mention playing Dungeons of Dredmor with randomized skills. Awesome game!

Im Running Through the Mass Effect games. They always gives me good laughs and the choices really makes the game replayable.

Asari+are+blue+turians+are+grey+_83e51bfbe9dcbdca860bd81fe2954fd3.jpg

But for passing time i would really suggest dealing with the thing called IRL.
Im not intending to be all stuck up with homework or anything alike.

I spend my time in : drakensang online , and some rpg kindgdoms of amalur:reckoning , and some old that gives me nostalgia dungeon siege 2

Now i'm spending my time playing Helbreath, old game but very fun and challenging. It has one of the best PvP engines ever made. Anyways, the server i'm playing at is high rates, because low rates servers are too damn hardcore and time demanding hehe

Website for interested people: www.helbreathbanana.com

Spoilers contain videos. Try these:

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing:
[video=youtube;b5iPWqy9ZhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5iPWqy9ZhA[/video]
and the sequel:
[video=youtube;T2DUbkn9S2I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2DUbkn9S2I[/video]

Thanks a lot psojed.Damn nice game.Playing it right now.
Also Fallout 2 and Arcanum, if you guys loves real rpgs:yes: they are addictive as F%@# and also got loooooots of hours of gameplay.Rly if some1 didn't played,I advise you to.

...Also Fallout 2 and Arcanum...

Both great games. For everybody into single player RPGs I also recommend Gothic 1 and 2. The only games I played through multiple times. The Addon for Gothic 2 is pretty challenging.

Playing CS:GO as of late getting them mad ranks. I am currently Master Guardian II so if anyone else plays hit me up!

I'll play wow on a different private server for now. ************* Private server. Good Developpers, nice community.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play wow on a different private server for now. *********. Private server. Good Developpers, nice community.

Why do you want to lvl on an empty server? Seems like a waste of time to me. And i really don't like how it came out of nowhere, full of promises. And the dude running it is posting all day on reddit promoting it and the handful of people playing there are acting all excited too because the quests seem to work. It feels like they are all brainwashed jehova witnesses or something.

I just don't think it will last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play wow on a different private server for now.********* ** ******* Private server. Good Developpers, nice community.

First of all, please do not provide direct links to other servers... But I have just checked that and it seems, that it is fresh server with all bugs that basic mangos have. It will take them a lot of time to be on the same level as kronos is.

But I have just checked that and it seems, that it is fresh server with all bugs that basic mangos have. It will take them a lot of time to be on the same level as kronos is.

I checked it out too.

Not all of the bugs, but still some quite gamebreaking.
Either way, I think we have a new challenger for the place on the classic scene, 'cause their claims are not empty. They really did something about their NPC system and it seems they are not afraid of doing the shiny miscelleanous things many servers have been afraid to do, like modifying the launcher and ingame breaking news + links:
xZPahZK.jpg

I wonder if they will fulfill the promises they made so far.

Top Bottom