• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

How will Login be handled.

SirKeebler

Im sorry to ask this, as I'm sure its already been asked somewhere. I just didn't see it on the frequently asked questions.

When Launch day comes for Kronos, do we make a game account or does this forum account act as a game account as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to close it. I figured it out. Or someone could explain how to do it and leave it open, just for the sake of being here already.

I try to make reg---->username is alredy used.Its Not possible.....its Unic username...how its possible. :mad2:

What will old Kronos players do? We have accounts , can we use them? Or we need to make new ones? Kinda running out of emails.

I tried join to my old acc and got dc only, so we will probably play with old accounts.

Yes, acc is shared among all twinstar realms so your old one will work on new kronos. Btw.. if you look at your kronos char balance, you can still see your old characters :biggrin: .. But it's going to change soon.. sadly :sad:

Actually a very interesting question by the OP. It would be great to have shared accounts with the forum. And yes I am well aware that it is not possible in the current state of things. But I've always loved the idea that when on the forums, you always knew who you were dealing with from the game. Such a great concept :smile:

How would you know who you are playing with, if he choses a different nickname ingame? :)

Website and game servers are hosted on a physically different servers.

Shared forum and game accounts could lead to unavailability of both services upon a database outage due to using one shared database. If such an outage would happen now, let's say the forum goes offline, you can still play the game.

Another reason is that the forum would actually increase the load of the 'shared' database, thus reducing game servers' performance. At the moment, forum has no impact on game servers.

The blizzard way has a big advantage, that you can post on forums with your in-game account/character whatever. But if there is a maintenance, both the forum and a game servers are down.

if you look at your kronos char balance, you can still see your old characters :biggrin: .. But it's going to change soon.. sadly :sad:
I hope that the administration will keep data about the old characters somewhere. They always have to be able to make a decision to give them back. Who cares if it'll happen after some years? Kronos old loyal players deserves... At least hope.

I'm not writing it to discuss it now! Just keep it, secretly ;) Information is sacred!

Top Bottom