• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Huge Countdown Timer on Kronos Start page

Dreamhack

With new years around the corner and everything, cant you guys put in a HUGE countdown timer on the http://www.kronos-wow.com/ start page?

That would be really nice :D and also a good way to build up a hype when its 1-3 days left, and only linking the page itself would make my friends to review it further :) everyone wants to be apart of the hype you know:lol:

Yes I like a countdown very much, like they did with GTA IV trailers. Made it a real hype. You could even do countdown for new video?

I think alot of ppl would like the countdown clock, however i doubt that the devs know the release date atm.
When they do know when they will release a countdown would make the hype even bigger and i like it.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I wanted to say something about hype in general because I just can't resist. Hype increases expectations which is usually bad for ANY project. With something like this, you're looking for longevity imo. Advertising is completely fine, but let people ease in and "discover" it. It might make the experience more endearing to them so they'll want to stick around.

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I wanted to say something about hype in general because I just can't resist. Hype increases expectations which is usually bad for ANY project. With something like this, you're looking for longevity imo. Advertising is completely fine, but let people ease in and "discover" it. It might make the experience more endearing to them so they'll want to stick around.

It's only bad if the hype doesn't live up to reality?

Hope you Kronos team haven't forgot about it :)
If this countdown would be also... frame-insertable to Facebook and/or other social networks, then great :) However, dunno if it's possible.

Edit: and/or even a desktop application x) I want my desktop to remind me about Kronos every second!

Last edited:
I find the Countdown timer very good because you can have enough time to prepare. Should be atleast 1 week :D

I need Cooldown for Beta test(seriusly...didnt sure on 27 what time will be release(time zone etc.) )

Top Bottom