• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Huge wPvP on Kronos launch

Are you in?

• Total voters

nimeralos

Authorized
The drums of war thunder once again...
Und wieder lässt der dumpfe Klang der Kriegstrommeln die Erde erbeben...
Los tambores de guerra suenan otra vez...
I tamburi di guerra rimbombano nuovamente...
Une fois encore, les tambours de guerre raisonnent...
Пламя войны разгорается вновь...

"War is upon us, and the best we can do - attack first". The Horde and Allience self-elected warchiefs came to this idea simultaneously. That's why two armies from all over the world advanced to the attack on the enemy, from Undercity and Ironforge... and faced each other just in the middle, on the highlands of Arathi. They will fight until their swords brake... Who'll be victorious in this bloody battle?

Here's my suggestion for our first hours on Kronos :) Let's make some massive 5 lvl wPvP!

Plan:
1) Leveling in the first "subzone" to level 5-6 for the first ~hour on Kronos.
2) Organizing in a raid, moving
Thunder Bluff->Orgrimarr->Undercity->Arathi or
Darnassus->Stormwind->Ironforge->Arathi.
3) ???
4) Profit, blood massacre & fun!

Leveling further in the first day will be a bit uncomfortable anyway :) Who, if not we? When, if not now (soon)? Where, if not in the World of Warcraft, on Kronos?

Who's gonna take a dare, who's gonna lead the Alliance forces?

Come on PvE slackers!
I like this idea, maybe we can use it next day after launch as well when there are 5-12 lvls players.
Come on guys, I mean Kronos launch will be one and only, and we need to make as many fun events like this as possible to remember this epic server start. :cool2:

Come on PvE slackers!
I like this idea, maybe we can use it next day after launch as well when there are 5-12 lvls players.
Come on guys, I mean Kronos launch will be one and only, and we need to make as many fun events like this as possible to remember this epic server start. :cool2:

I led a PvP guild for the better part of a year, and intend on spending much of my time in battlegrounds once I hit 60, and even I am not thrilled with this idea.

Bump,

I'd like to have someone who'll organize the whole thing (inviting messages & invites) on the Alliance side. I think it's better to stay in touch, so the event will proceed smoother. Please PM me with it - maybe we'll be on Skype or something during the event.

I also heard that one have to enable \pvp to PvP before level 10, is it true? If so - we'll have to announce it to participators.

im going to level as high as i can on the first day, still got nightmares from nostalrius

Don't stress and enjoy the rides, for devs here were wise enough to apply dynamic spawn rates.

Ok guys, I will be on Kronos tomorrow, spamming invites on Horde side after I'll hit 4 lvl or something.

Should I ask my friends or log in from another account to be sure that Alliance will be organised and ready for a fight? Or there is a real Alliance member around who is ready to take a dare?

Thank you for this brilliant idea nimeralos, i almost thought i would have to be fishing whole weekend.
I am in for alliance.

Thank you for calling my idea brilliant :)
Aren't you ready to build up Alliance? I need someone who'll invite people and go to assault in appropriate time. I'd like to have a contact with him (by Skype or something), but it's not obligatory - just tell me "I'll do the raid and move it to Arathi as soon as we'll hit 5-6" and I'll stop worrying :)

Thanks for your honesty.
Oook, it seems that I'll spam on your side myself, it's not a big deal. And someone more active ingame will be the real leader. If you're OK with that, proud Alliancers - so be it :p

I've created a Raidcall groups: #10835078 - Horde, #10835170 - Alliance.

Raidcall is a primitive voice chat program. You still have some time to download it :) Password for the Horde Channel will be announced ingame.

Well, leveling was a waaay harder than I thought. 3,5k online, whoa. That's why nothing was done :) I think it was nice idea, but I wasn't good enough to realize it.
Well, Kronos opening is a great event itself! :)

still im up for it, maybe someone wanna gather people, if just too lazy for that :/
BUMP

Top Bottom