• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Hunter pet bug

dst

If you logout during flying you pet may unlearn all it's abilities. Training points are not refunded(you can learn growl tho because its free). Basically you have to go to pet trainer and reset training points to be able to learn abilities again. Does not occur 100% of time but happened to me twice.

If you logout during flying you pet may unlearn all it's abilities. Training points are not refunded(you can learn growl tho because its free). Basically you have to go to pet trainer and reset training points to be able to learn abilities again. Does not occur 100% of time but happened to me twice.

Same problem here over and over... if you do not reset it you have less talent points to spend...

Can confirm this, logged out during the flight from Stormwind to Duskwood, and sure enough when I landed my pets talents were gone from spell book and action bar... had to go the pet trainer and pay to unlearn my pets talents and then relearn... at least I know now :)

Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom