• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Hunter pets damage

DustyRhodes

I've read a few posts regarding the damage of pets being slightly off on this server. As well as the old post on the bug tracker that is still there, but not confirmed or closed. I was wondering if raptors are still bugged doing more damage than they should, especially on K2.

Pet damage

I have a question about pet damage.

let say cat-pets for the example.

Do all cat pets have the same base dmg.
And if so is it made so that a cat let say:
brooken tooth 1.0 sec attack speed
Shy-Rotam 2.0 sec attack speed

Do that mean that Shy have higher damage per hit than Brooken but the dps is the same?

Just wondering over the mechanic not what is best option etc.

Re: Pet damage

That's how it's supposed to work yes. All pet in the same family should have the same dps even if they have different attack speeds. Their damage per hit would go up or down. However some of it is bugged right now and raptors are the strongest dps pet at the moment. The pets that attack fast actually do really crap damage right now, so try to get something closer to 2.00 or a raptor. Bears and boars are great for leveling/tanking pets.

Re: Pet damage

You will notice atk speed and damage per hit is different.
To my knowledge, high speed is good in pvp to interrupt casters.

I can second this. Raptors are doing way too much damage. Please fix, as this completely kills the amazing pet selection system in vanilla and stuff like having to tame brokentooth when 1 common pet (raptor) is just infinitely better than all other pets.

Raptors fixed now.

I would still go for Wolf or boar for both pvp/pve.
Wolf for the howl and boar for the charge/interupt since hunter has no interupt/silence etc...
BT is good for interupt but for me boar does it.

There is a rare boar with 1.2 speed.U dont know how many times my boar interupted enemy trying to heal/poly/pyroblast etc..Really helps.

Raptors fixed now.

Wolf for the howl and boar for the charge/interupt since hunter has no interupt/silence etc...

There is a rare boar with 1.2 speed.U dont know how many times my boar interupted enemy trying to heal/poly/pyroblast etc..Really helps.

Boar 1.2 speed ? what's his name or where do you get him ?
The best attack speed i found in a boar was 2.00

Raptors fixed now.

Please tell me what boar you are talking about?

Top Bottom