• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Hunter pets losing their trained skills.

ironsoldier

Is it a know bug for hunter pets to lose their trained skills and not even be refunded the training points? thus taking a pet that is your lvl and making it UNABLE to learn any skills until you lvl a few times and get more pet skill points? Have I wasted my time lvling this character? Every time I use a flightmaster my pet is reset to basic stats with whatever remaining training points it had before flight but with none of the previously learned skills.

You can reset their abilities at the pet trainer and get the points back. Really annoying.

Hunter pets and pathfinding is completely broken also npc pets or summons (mobs) are broken and everytime gives combat bug or evades. This server is so bugged why they are not even trying to fix anything?

And this fucking UC lift ofc it happens only on this server what a fucking joke broken as fuck.....

Last edited:
Dismiss your pet before stepping onto a boat or zeppelin. The reset bug hasn't happened to me once since I started doing this.

Top Bottom