• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Hunter tracking color : bug or 1.12.1 feature?

Virgine

Hi there,

I played a long time ago on BC, and I remember that the dots on the minimap were colored based on the faction (green for friendly, red for non friendly, and red with white border for ennemy player).
It's not the case for my hunter here, and i wonder if it's normal for WoW vanilla or if it's a bug? Because it was very useful ^^

Virgine

In official vanilla, the hostile target tracked is red color and friendly target is green
Why all of tracking targets is red in kronos?
It become useless if the target you are tracking hide in town!
Can we post bugtrack to this bug??

For the record, vanilla-wow.wikia is not a valid source as that site was created in 2011 and often has information mixed from different expansions. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://vanilla-wow.wikia.com

I've extracted this texture file from my vanilla client (Interface.mpq/Minimap):

ObjectIcons.png

As you can see there's also the green dot. Right now on Kronos only the yellow, grey and red dots are used. Yellow is for quests and for tracking vendors, nodes, trasures and similar, the grey one is to track yourself and your pet, red one is for marked targets and hostile mobs or players while the green one should be obviously for friendly ones.

--- Update ---

I've added an issue to the bug tracker if anyone has more infos to add.

Last edited:
Delete my post due to lanevegame's bug report is more detail

Last edited:
Our case has been canceled because GM said we need to provide evidence to prove hunter's track are tracking friendly target as green color
Does anyone have the screenshot of vanilla to prove hunter has green color as friendly target?
No screenshot, no fix

Top Bottom