• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Hunterpets

Borgash

Hey,

as known from other private-vanilla-servers hunterpets are one big problem. Do the stances of the pets work as intended? How far are you with the pet-movement-system? Does the T1/T2-Setbonus work correctly?
These things were often issues on other realms.

Greetings
Borgash

Great!!! ☺

it's a real pain whenever i log on "ED" even though it is just for testing it becomes annoying when your pet doesn't even follow the mechanic of the stance it is set to or changes from time to time without showing it XD

on "ED" it might say "Defensive" but can at time's be "aggressive" or "Friendly" instead, and changing during combat further bugs it XD

cannot wait :S

using my time to find, fix, improve and make addons that i would consider usefull for the most, i am no pro but i do what i can and i have been able to make some pretty awesome ones if i may say so myself, so i wait patiently on Kronos ☺

if we talking about hunter pets, is there some site or just some info, where i can get pet attackpeed values ? I found some via google, but it wasnt completed at all. Anyone ?

Wall of text :D Everyone choose their pets by for example PvP, Raids, Dungeons etc,,, These walls of text are useless if u dont try it in real time .)

Here is a Cata list, might not help, but those values havent changed so much.
Those are just the tameable beast that have less than 1000 attackspeed and more than 500 (Cause there are some trigger creatures usw. that you cant tame)
k8V0SMB.png

mfg

Well, it doesn't have particularly much to do with pet normalization. In fact, attack speed was one of the few things still unnormalized in this patch. They killed off pet base resistances in 1.3, Lupos' shadow damage in 1.9 and now we're down to picking pets by abilities and stats, both of which are tied to species, as well as attack speed.

Will pets like Lupos and Snarler be normalized so Lupos doenst do shadow damage and Snarler doenst have +100 Resi? Wouldnt howl pets next to you for buff the best choice they would die anyways very soon in bossfights. At least Snarler survives bossfights with 190Resil on everything if you spec into it.

Wolfes for howl standing next to you instead of attacking the boss (and most likely dieing of you're not experienced in pet management) should work in 1.12.x
pet attack speed wasn't normalized in vanilla so you should look for pet as (slow BM cat oneshotting mages ftw!)

So should you use slow as pets or high as pets for pve? And for the type i guess if you are more experienced with your pet managment then cat and if you are not very good at it then choose wolf for howl?

Top Bottom