• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

HWL Grind

Crouton

I'm all registered, and ready to come on board. I was a HWL back in the day:

[video=youtube;fiDgMxm-jzs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiDgMxm-jzs[/video]
^ My video from then

I play disc priest, and I'm curious if anyone is at the point of grinding out HWL/GM, and if so, how does it compare to back in the day?

Looking forward to killing with/you.

Last edited:
Server's been out for like 3 days, don't even think there's a lvl 60 yet. That said, myself and a few other people from Irae will be making pushes toward r11+, so I'm sure I'll see you on the field. Don't take the melted face personally :)

I will be playing Paladin in BGs. I highly doubt I will be able to get up to Grand Marshal again however. I don't have 16 hours a day to play video games like I used to. Sucks being an adult =(

I'm really concerned about the state of PvP for NA people. I don't think there will be a large enough population to sustain NA players. The pop gets down rather low for NA primetime and my only thought is that not all of these people will make it to 60 and even then not all of them will be quality/dedicated PvPers. What do you guys think?

I think the quality ones will be with us in MB, and I'm sure there will be 'enough' by technical standards. Time will tell

Top Bottom