• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hy

indaco

Authorized
Hello from mighty inda :D waiting kronos release :D playing on the rebirth atm horde side

Hope this time population will be decent coz kronos best vanilla server and chero nice guy ,not nice like me but nice enought

I'm also waiting patiently, definitely gonna bring some friends, make it happen, I know you guys can do it!! awesome vanilla server ;)

Hey there, Im definitely going to give Kronos another try. It was a blast playing here with Arcanum in the first place. I hope with more content being available from the start and soon after (ZG, BWL) people might be more attracted to the server.

P.S. Could you make a separate forum in the style of the new homepage?

What's your opinion about the news on the new homepage? Personally, I dislike that last entry is almost two months old.

True, tiny bits of information every now and then keep the veterans interested and might attract new people. I think they should start promoting Kronos as soon as possible but only if they can keep the information flowing.

P.S. Could you make a separate forum in the style of the new homepage?
We had lots of discussions about this but for now it is not possible because this forum is working on the paid system vBulletin and for the new forum we would have to buy new license because every license is only for one forum.
We could do forum with free open source (for example PHPBB) but anyway new members who would like to create bug report on the TwinHead would have to create new account on this forum because it is connected.
And create a separate TwinHead for that is nonsense. Like to create new Account Manager and Armory which we have in TODO to implementing Vanilla server.

Maybe sometimes we could add theme for this forum in style of kronos website but it is far future.

What's your opinion about the news on the new homepage? Personally, I dislike that last entry is almost two months old.
Next week will be new Changelog news. Guys have lots of work with bugs and they forgot to write some news :)

You can see it in bug report https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues

Last edited:
Yep just table with percentage is not enough (the world need some proofs) :cool2: At least smth which is mostly bugged on classic servers and it works here :whistling: Would be nice to have some periodical updated news:cool2: Anyway site is much better than the previous one :clap:

Yep just table with percentage is not enough (the world need some proofs) :cool2: At least smth which is mostly bugged on classic servers and it works here :whistling: Would be nice to have some periodical updated news:cool2: Anyway site is much better than the previous one :clap:

If you missed the latest news, here you go :wink:: http://www.kronos-wow.com/

Hello from mighty inda :D waiting kronos release :D playing on the rebirth atm horde side

Hope this time population will be decent coz kronos best vanilla server and chero nice guy ,not nice like me but nice enought

once again...??? :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Hello! Btw any1 know release date?

No, there is no specific release date yet. Our goal we set ourselves is within Fall 2014. And if during Fall, it's rather going to be late Fall ! (Fall lasts until December 21st)
However, we still have a long "to do" list, so guarantees can not be given. We are working very hard on it, to bring you amazing quality and when we feel we are finished, then we will release the server.

we will keep you updated, no worries.

Last edited:
Top Bottom